JOIN THE Y MOVEMENT TODAY
When you belong to the Marshalltown YMCA-YWCA, you’re joining a diverse community of people committed to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We believe all youth are of promise. We foster relationships with each other to deepen our connection and commitment to our goals. We believe in the transformative power of community, and that reaching out and giving a neighbor a helping hand makes us all stronger. That’s why we’re here every day, making sure that you, your family and your community have the resources and support to learn, grow and thrive.
Fall Membership Promotion: August 23-September 2
- Stop by for your "Hall Pass" which allows you to visit the Y as often as you'd like from 8/23-9/2.
- Join the Y and pay $0 Activation Fee and receive 25% off the first three months of your Adult or Family Membership.
- For more information visit the Y or call 641-752-8658.
Y Member Benefits:
- A safe, nurturing environment for children to stay active, be engaged and learn positive values.
- Families come together in the family fun pool complete with water features and slide.
- Children and teens play and develop self-confidence while feeling accepted and supported.
- Everyone has the opportunity to connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- People from all backgrounds and walks of life come together to volunteer and help strengthen their community.
Services Included with Membership at no extra charge:
- Onsite Child Care (with family membership)
- All Group Exercise classes, including Fitness On Demand
- Priority program registration & lower program rates
- Member pricing on all youth programs
- National membership reciprocity at other YMCAs
- Wellness orientation to guide your wellness journey
- Personalized ActivTrax program to help you reach your goals