Annual Maintenance Shutdown - Update
Staff have been deep-cleaning areas and completing facility improvements this month. It has been several years since the last major renovation, so we devoted some extra time to completing maintenance projects.
Below is an update on our progress:
- Refinished all wooden floors in the Gym, Group Exercise Studios and Courts
- Drained, repaired, cleaned and painted the Rec Pool and Lap Pool
- Deep cleaned locker rooms, including carpets
- Cleaned exercise equipment and fitness center from top to bottom
- Painted doors, rails and walls
- We have also been addressing maintenance and repair on our geothermal heating & cooling. We will keep you updated on how that progresses.
The following areas are OPEN, work is complete:
- Hot Tub (Spa)
- Fitness Center & Group Exercise Studios
- Gym & Courts*
*Racquetball Court 2 is scheduled for repair in October. It will be open and ready for use on October 26th. Court 3 may be used for racquetball & handball in the meantime.
Not yet open:
Lap Pool: The Lap Pool is scheduled to reopen on Tuesday, September 6th. A new drain valve is being installed this week, after which the pool will be filled and water warmed. Lap swimming will be available in the Rec Pool on a modified schedule beginning August 31st.
Rec Pool: The Rec Pool will reopen August 31st. All scheduled classes and lessons will meet, including those classes normally held in the Lap Pool. A modified schedule of lap swimming will be available in the Rec Pool until the Lap Pool reopens.
Click this link to view the modified pool schedule.