Rates as of January 1, 2018 (Click here for 2017 Rates)
College Student Pass: $40/month or $110/three months
*Activation fee is a one-time fee for new or lapsed members
Nationwide Membership Reciprocity
My Y is Every Y in Iowa
Wherever you travel in Iowa, we want you to have the opportunity to nurture a healthy spirit, mind and body and connect with local communities. Now, YMCA members have the flexibility to use Y facilities outside of the Marshalltown area at no extra charge through the membership reciprocity program! Please see FAQ below for details.
Nationwide YMCA Memberhsip
Always Welcome In Every Community! Nationwide Membership enables Y members to visit any participating YMCA in the United States. The program is valid for active, full facility YMCA members. Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time. Program-only participants are not eligible for nationwide membership.
Every day the Marshalltown YMCA-YWCA offers quality, affordable programs and services designed to benefit people of all incomes and backgrounds. Through generous contributions, no one is turned away from the Y due to inability to pay. Check with the Membership Director for financial assistance information or Click here to download Financial Assistance Application. All records are kept confidential.
Mission memberships are available annually to participants for Dance, Tumbling, Pom Pon, Y-Teen clubs, Preschool, Y-Arts Classes, Line Dancing, Y Dance Parties, Hobby Craft Club, Travel Club and all Fine Living Council programming.
|Youth (through high school)||$6|
Adult Monthly Pass
Facility usage only, classes not included: $86
Day Pass Punch Cards
Buy a 7-day punch card that can be used to utilize the facility for a day! Facility usage only, classes not included.
|Senior and Youth||$36|
Class Pass Punch Cards
10-punch Class Pass cards are available at the Service Desk.
**December Locker Special** Rent a permanent locker in December for 6 months for $40
Daily use lockers are available at no charge. Padlocks are available at the Service Desk at no charge or you may furnish your own.
Permanent locker storage is available for a fee of $10 per month as part of a membership bank draft or $120 per year.
Definition of Membership
A couple that is legally married and living together, which may also include the following conditions:
- Includes dependents of the couple up through age 18 or through age 22 if a full-time college student.
- Persons claimed as dependents on income tax returns of the couple.
- Foreign exchange students and/or foster children living in the household are eligible to be added to a current family membership. Please contact the Service Desk or Member Services Director for more information.
One parent with children
- Includes dependents through age 18 or 22 if full-time college student (parent may be married or single)
- Any individual 18-61 years of age
- Any individual 62 years of age or older
Prime Time Senior
- Must use the facility between 7-11:30 a.m. and/or 1-3:30 p.m. to qualify for Prime Time. Must be 62 years of age or older to be eligible for Prime Time membership.
- Up to 18 years of age or currently attending high school
- Full-time student enrolled in college taking a minimum of 12 credit hours. Student must provide a current college ID or current class schedule.
Membership & Admission Policy
Membership at the Marshalltown YMCA-YWCA and admission to its facilities and programs is a privilege, not a right.
The Marshalltown YMCA-YWCA reserves the right to deny membership, suspend or revoke the membership of any person whose behavior, whether on or off the Y premises, is judged by the Executive Staff and Board of Directors either to be in conflict with the welfare of the Y patrons or staff, or in violation of the Marshalltown YMCA mission, as expressed in the mission statements found in the Y’s seasonal brochures, on the Y’s website and in the by-laws.